The human consciousness is extremely mind boggling, and can be difficult to understand. There are people who spend their whole lives trying to figure out consciousness.
Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness, or of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.
It has been defined variously in terms of sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood or soul, the the fact that there is something “that it is like” to “have” or “be” it, and the executive control system of the mind,or the state or quality of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.
One theory suggests that there are 10 levels of consciousness, based off this, where are you?
1. The Physical Level – the first level of human consciousness is the acceptance of the social and physical environments as they are; you internalize their values and become them! At the first level a wealthy person will define themselves with their salaries, rich friends, and net worth. Poor people will only accept the fact that they’re poor.
2. Rumblings from Beneath – Once you reach the second level of consciousness you will suddenly really appreciate being alone. You identify yourself by your physical environment. Defined by family, friends, careers, and your property, you are getting a glimpse into an enlightened world.
3. Emerging – at the third level of human consciousness you will begin to identify yourself less and less with your physical environment. You will start to allow yourself to cry, feel joy, and learn from pain!
4. From Passive to Active – in this stage you will start to be completely sure of who you really want to be. You’ll permanently decide your lifestyle, friends, and the kind of people you like to be around – as well as establishing your moral code.
5. Inner Balance – by the fifth stage of human consciousness you will mostly identify yourself at about 60% of your physical environment. It is the precise time when you start balancing your mental health and your physical health. You now start living for yourself and not for anyone else.
6. Bridging the Gap – in this stage it is a lot like you live a double life – living in this world, but not of it. Physical realities and stresses will start to vanish from your thoughts. You could care less about a promotion, you’re more interested in your spiritual self and realities.
7. Create Heaven on Earth – when you arrive here, you will now be living completely from your heart, mind, spirit, and soul. You connect with people, animals, and plants emotionally because you feel the interconnectedness of all living things.
8. Fusion – during the fusion stage of the spiritual consciousness you become fully one with all living things and even vibrations. You will be able to relate intensely to other people’s pain and suffering, and empathy will become a great resource.
9. Presence – now you identify with your physical environment at about 30%. At the 8th level of consciousness you learn how to change your vibrations to match the vibration of each form of energy you communicate with.
10. Self Ascendance – you can now perform amazing acts and you are completely content with life. You understand what there is to be known – and that is that nothing really matters.
The only thing that really matters is our spiritual selves.
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us here