How To Connect With Angels Using Essential Oils
A potent tool to use for connecting with angels is the use of essential oils. There are many different oils and blends that can help you connect with angels:
A potent tool to use for attracting and connecting with our angels is the use of essential oils.
Using essential oils to connect with angels is a simple and effective way of attracting angelic help and guidance.
Our ancestors were acutely aware of the angelic and etheric qualities of essential oils and used them in many different ways. They were widely used to purify places of worship and sacred places.
The use of essential oils in rituals is a powerful aid to spiritual development, communication and angelic attunement.
When using essential oils to connect with angels, we are able to subtly yet effectively open an etheric doorway of contact and communication with the angelic realm.
Scent is a form of communication which heightens our consciousness as it carries with it the soul of the plant from which it came. Plants communicate with us on an instinctual and intuitive level by appealing to our sense of smell.
There are many different methods of using essential oils to connect with angels and all are beneficial to our body and soul, mind and spirit.
One of the most effective ways of using essential oils to connect with angels is through the skin and via inhalation.
One of the most common forms of using essential oils is through massage. Massage relaxes the physical body and relieves stress and tension, whilst the essential oils enter the body through the skin. The aroma works directly on the deepest levels of our emotions as the skin absorbs the therapeutic elements of the oils.
Bathing with essential oils is an excellent method of personal purification.
Using essential oils to connect with angels while bathing brings attunement to subtle energies.
Simply sprinkle 5 to 7 drops to your bath water and squish around. Lie back and relax for 10 to 20 minutes, inhaling deeply through the nose.
Essential oils can also be used in the shower simply by adding 2 to 3 drops of oil onto a sponge or face-washer then rubbing it all over your body under warm to hot water. The fragrant steam rises for you to inhale whilst the oils penetrate the skin.
Steam inhalation is an effective way of using essential oils to connect with angels. Simply pour hot water into a large bowl or basin and add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil. Put your face about 20 to 25 cms (10 to 13 inches or so) above the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Close your eyes and inhale deeply through your nose for 3 to 5 minutes.
How to connect to angels in different ways:
Other means of using essential oils to connect with angels include the use of diffusers/vapourizers, candles, sprays and through the scenting of rooms, clothing, cushions, bedding and the like. Using fragrance in your bedroom and bed linen facilitates angelic dreams.
There are many different oils and oil blends that can be used for specific issues or problems that you’d like angelic assistance with.
You can use one particular essential oil, or blend two or more oils together, creating a new compound. This is a personal choice. Choose and blend as you are intuitively guided. A pendulum can also be used to dowse and divine in order to decide which oils are most appropriate for you and your current situation or issue.
Below is a list of essential oils you can use when finding out and learning how to connect to angels. Each essential oil eases different issues:
- Angelica Seed – To dispel fears and feelings of uncertainty.
- Anise Star – Used to invoke angelic purification.
- Basil – Clears the mind and promotes clear thinking.
- Bay – Encourages letting go o the past and associated negativities. Also promotes enthusiasm for the future.
- Bergamot – Aids self-confidence, clears the mind and elevates the spirit.
- Black Pepper – Offers protection.
- Cardamon – Aids the connection between the body and soul, mind and spirit.
- Cedarwood – Enhances wisdom.
- Chamomile – Aids in meditation and promotes a restful sleep as it opens the higher chakras. Brings inner-peace and feelings of joy.
- Cinnamon – Aids focused concentration by stimulating mental powers.
- Clary Sage – Aids meditation by clearing away inner conflict. Brings harmony and promotes life purpose and soul mission.
- Coriander – For angelic guidance and to bring about positive personal change.
- Cypress – For angelic help when dealing with grief.
- Eucalyptus – Releases negative energies, and excellent for healing rituals.
- Frankincense – Sends angelic love and prayers.
- Geranium – Balances and calms the emotions.
- Grapefruit – Promotes feelings of joy, appreciation, gratitude and upliftment.
- Hyacinth – Brings inner-peace and helps to release compulsive behavioural patterns.
- Hyssop – Used for consecration of ritual and sacred spaces and objects.
- Jasmine – Jasmine has a divine aroma that opens the consciousness and intuitive awareness.
- Juniper – Used for protection, purification and to dispel negative energies. Juniper also clears past trauma.
- Lavender – Used for protection, meditation and to repair the aura. Promotes compassion and inner-harmony.
- Lemon – Brings balance and sharpens the intellect. It helps communication and aids learning.
- Marjoram – Used to open the Heart Chakra, promotes joy and bliss, and to dispel fear.
- Myrrh – Myrrh is used for purification and for releasing the past. Promotes intuitive understanding and compassion for others.
- Narcissus – Inspires prophetic dreams and trance work.
- Orange – Promotes angelic love and open-heartedness.
- Peppermint – Used to cleanse ritual objects and sacred spaces, and to dispel negative thought-forms. Allows angels to assist with lowering barriers.
- Vanilla – Stimulates the Base Chakra which in turn increases energy flow, and attracts loving, angelic energies.
- Yarrow – Banishes negative energies and promotes friendship, love and psychic awareness.
- Ylang Ylang – Calms a troubled mind and promotes self-forgiveness.
By using essential oils to connect with angels we are able to invoke and promote angelic healing to our body and soul, mind and spirit. Finding out how to connect to angels isn’t as hard as you first thought.
How did you go connecting to angels? Let us know below and share with others your thoughts and experiences.
Source: this article was originally written and published on bodysoulmind