Are you ever guided to look at the clock, and you feel that you receive a number that is meant just for you? Do you ever see recurring number sequences and wonder what they must mean? They are your angels, guides, and loved ones in spirit communicating with you!
Pay special attention to numbers that have repeating numbers in them; such as, 11:11, 3:33, or 9:99. Numbers that are palindromes have special significance, too! (i.e. 2:32, 7:17, 9:29) Numbers with double repeating numbers may be a message for you, as well! (i.e. 7:11, 3:22, 1:55) Spirit communicates with us in many ways, and number sequences just happen to be one of the main ways! Our loved ones can let us know that they are with us by sending us a number that signifies a special date; such as, a birthday, a wedding, or a passing.
Be aware because the signs are all around you! You just have to be open to receiving them!
Below is a list of angel numbers and their meanings that was written by Doreen Virtue. I have used this list so much in my life, that I want to share it with you! Use it as a tool to interpret messages from spirit for your life!
Remember to thank spirit for being with you and acknowledge their presence. They are with you!
– Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).
– Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
– The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.
– The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.
– Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative,” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.
– Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous “Sermon on the Mount,” the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.
– The angels applaud you, congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.
– A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.
– Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, “Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now.”
– A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you.
Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
Article source: lotusrising
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us email@example.com