These Top Ten Buddha Inspiring Quotes are surely going to enlighten you!
Buddha is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most influential spiritual leaders of all time.
Buddha's inspiring quotes are endless and timeless teachings about peace, life, love, and happiness.
His teachings stand true to this day. It is no coincidence that millions of people around the world still enjoy reading and following Buddha’s quotes. They are a source of inspiration for everyone’s daily life. Buddha’s inspiring quotes can shed light on the temporary darkness of somebody’s existence, bringing light, inspiration, calmness, and a positive attitude towards life. Buddha’s teachings and quotes can be of enormous benefit for all those who choose to read and get inspiration from them.
Buddha was born in the Lumbini woods near the modern-day Indian border. Being the basis of Buddhism, you can believe that many people’s lives have been greatly inspired by his peaceful existence.
Buddha’s birth name is Siddhārtha Gautama (Shakyamuni Gotama in Japanese). Since childhood, he showed a natural tendency for meditation, reflection, and self-growth. His lessons and teachings can be greatly beneficial in modern-day society.
Regardless of what religion you practice or your beliefs, you can benefit greatly from the teachings and quotes from Buddha.
Here are the Top 10 Inspiring Quotes from Buddha:
1. "All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If the mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?"
2. "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything."
3. "To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others."
4. "What we think, we become."
5. "Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it."
6. "The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."
7. "You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself."
8. "The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
9. "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger."
10. "Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely."
Buddha died in 485 B.C, and his last teaching is incredibly interesting.