Nobody can protect you the way your guardian angels can.
These heavenly beings have been with you from the moment you first entered this world, and they will stay to guard and guide you until your last breath – if you let them.
Oftentimes, people downplay the role of angels in their lives.
Some people even think that guardian angels are for children only, or that angels are beautiful, winged creatures that only watch over you while you sleep.
Most people only remember they have angels with them at times of grave danger or great need.
In reality, your guardian angels have been protecting you from dangers, both known and unknown, every single day of your life.
What Are Guardian Angels?
Angels are beings of light from the heavenly realms. They serve as your guides and protectors throughout the various stages of your life.
Your winged companions are also aware of your personal life goals and are assigned to assist you in accomplishing what you need to do in this lifetime. Angels can also provide healing and wise counsel.
You can have 10 or more angels in your lifetime, but you must call on them before they can start helping you.
Because they must respect your free will, your angels cannot intervene in your life unless you specifically ask for their help.
It’s up to you to invite angels into your life and to remember to call on them. The exception to this is when you’re facing a life-threatening situation, which could cause your death before it was your time to go.
You’d be surprised to know what your angels have to do every day just to keep you safe!
In a moment, you’ll discover the dangerous things and situations your angels can save you from.
The Many Things Your Guardian Angels Save You From
Guardian angels protect you not only from physical dangers but negative energies and negative entities as well.
When called upon for daily protection, your guardian angels are on 24/7 duty. They will never leave you and will always be on the lookout for danger, such as:
A psychic attack is a negative energy that someone sends to inflict harm upon you. Harm can be sent to your physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual body. The intention to send you harm can be consciously or unconsciously done.
Negative entities or spirits
Negative entities belong on the lower astral planes. They feed on the energy fields of people and their dark presence leaves a negative mark in people’s lives.
There are plenty of stories about people who have dozed off while driving, only to open their eyes at the last minute and feel someone turn the wheel – narrowly missing a car crash that could have ended their lives.
Aside from avoiding road mishaps, angels have been credited with saving people in millions of ways, from shielding against falling rocks to being rescued at sea.
Sometimes we are our own worst enemies, and there are times when people unknowingly place themselves in harm’s way.
Your angels know this, of course, and are always on alert – ready to whisper counsel in your ear or guide you into arriving at the best decision.
Who Are The Main Angel Protectors?
While the guardian angels we have are very powerful beings in their own right, there are angels who are even higher at the top of the angelic hierarchy – the archangels. Archangels have a stronger essence than guardian angels.
These archangels have unique and special abilities.
While your guardian angels are assigned to be with you throughout your life, archangels can come and go and can be called upon to help anyone, anytime.
Archangels are angels with extremely high frequency and vibration.
Archangels also give us protection in very special ways. The following are some of main Archangel Protectors and their special tasks:
The leader of all archangels. Michael is the archangel of protection and the patron of policemen. The sword he carries symbolizes his ability to cut through all fear and resistance.
Archangel Ariel is committed to helping heal and protects Mother Earth. He is the protector of waters and all those who travel on it, like fishermen and boaters.
Raphael protects all kinds of travelers and is also a great healer. This archangel will ensure that you are safe and protected while traveling.
This archangel watches over the home and possessions. You can also ask him to ensure that only good can come into your home.
The protector of children, Zaphiel watches over the young ones and helps them in any way he can. Those who are having trouble at home, in school, and with friends can ask him for protection and guidance.
Other influential angel protectors:
- Laylah – Angel of the night, protector of newborns
- Aralim – Brings protection to the home and loved ones
- Haqadesh – Protects against psychic attack and from people who drain your energy
- Natiel – Has the power to ward off evil
- Ophiel – Protects during meditation
- Yahel – Protects against secret plots
- Vehuiah – Fulfills requests for help
- Tzaphqiel – General protector against all evil
A Powerful Technique For Summoning Angelic Protection
You have guardian angels watching out for you. They always intervene when disaster is about to strike and you need some serious help.
You can call on your angels to help you every day and with everything. No task is too small or too big for them –because angels are always delighted to help you!
This simple technique is a great way to start your day on a positive note and to also bask in the love and protection of your angels.
This technique can be done as soon as you wake up in the morning or before you leave the house. All you need to do is:
- Find a quiet place in your home
- You can sit, stand, or lie in your bed, all of these are fine as long as you feel comfortable
- Breathe deeply and close your eyes
- As you inhale, imagine your angels surrounding you in a circle, and that you are taking in their love as you breathe in.
- As you exhale, imagine that your stress, fears, and other negative emotions, are being released by your guardian angels
- Now, acknowledge the presence of the angels by calling out the following.
- Say this out loud, “Archangel Michael, the great protector, and leader among angels. I ask you to surround me with a circle of pure white light from the top of my head, to the tips of my toes. Fill this circle with protection, love, and healing. Keep my circle free from negative energies and let it protect me from all kinds of danger. May all my angels be with me in everything I do today and in all the days to come. I thank you and I love you all.”
- Open your eyes
- Stretch your muscles and go about your day with the love and protection of your angels
- If you want, you can substitute the name of any Archangel from the list above, depending on the protection you seek.
The power of your angels is limitless. Imagine how uplifting and comforting their presence will be in your life.
> Whether you have a question to ask him or a choice to make, you can learn how to communicate with him.
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us email@example.com