Nobody can protect you the way your Guardian Angels can.
Your guardian angels have been with you since birth and will remain with you until your last breath. Yet, despite this, many individuals fail to recognize the importance of these heavenly beings in their lives. Some even believe guardian angels are only for children or beautiful creatures that watch over you as you sleep.
What Are Guardian Angels?
Your heavenly guardians are always by your side, watching over and guiding you through each chapter of your life. They know your deepest desires and are there to help you achieve them.
Not only do they provide comfort and wise advice, but they also offer invaluable assistance in pursuing your dreams.
Remember that your angels cannot intervene without your consent, so invite them into your life and actively seek their aid. And in moments of danger, they will always step in to protect you and ensure your safety. You'll be amazed at the lengths your angels will go to keep you out of harm's way.
The Many Things Your Guardian Angels Save You From
Rest assured that your guardian angels are constantly vigilant in providing your daily protection. With their unwavering commitment to your safety, you can be confident that they are actively guarding you against any physical harm and any negative energies and entities that may come your way. Their watchful presence is a 24/7 duty, ensuring that you are always safeguarded from any potential danger, such as:
A psychic attack is a negative energy that someone sends to inflict harm upon you. Harm can be sent to your physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual body. Interestingly, someone can send you damage, either consciously or unconsciously.
Negative entities or spirits
Negative entities belong on the lower astral planes. They feed on people's energy fields, and their dark presence negatively affects people's lives.
There are plenty of stories about people who have dozed off while driving, only to open their eyes at the last minute and feel someone turn the wheel – narrowly missing a car crash that could have ended their lives.
Sometimes, we are our own worst enemies, and there are times when people unknowingly place themselves in harm's way.
Your angels know this, of course, and are always on alert – ready to whisper counsel in your ear or guide you into arriving at the best decision.
Who Are The Main Angel Protectors?
While our guardian angels are mighty beings in their own right, some angels are even higher at the top of the angelic hierarchy – the archangels.
This is because archangels have a more potent essence than guardian angels. These archangels have unique and special abilities.
While your guardian angels are assigned to be with you throughout your life, archangels can come and go and be called upon to help anyone, anytime.
Archangels are angels with extremely high frequency and vibration.
Archangels also give us protection in extraordinary ways. The following are some of the main Archangel Protectors and their special tasks:
The leader of all archangels. Michael is the archangel of protection and the patron of police officers. The sword he carries symbolizes his ability to cut through all fear and resistance.
Archangel Ariel is committed to helping heal and protects Mother Earth. In addition, he protects the water and all those who travel on it, like fishermen and boaters.
Raphael protects all kinds of travelers and is also a great healer. This archangel will ensure that you are safe and protected while traveling.
This archangel watches over the home and possessions. You can also ask him to ensure that only good can come into your home.
The protector of children, Zaphiel watches over the young ones and helps them in any way he can. Those having trouble at home, in school, and with friends can ask him for protection and guidance.
Other influential angel protectors:
- Laylah – Angel of the night, protector of newborns
- Aralim – Brings protection to the home and loved ones
- Haqadesh – Protects against psychic attack and from people who drain your energy
- Natiel – Has the power to ward off evil
- Ophiel – Protects during meditation
- Yahel – Protects against secret plots
- Vehuiah – Fulfills requests for help
- Tzaphqiel – General protector against all evil
A Powerful Technique For Summoning Angelic Protection
You have guardian angels watching out for you. They always intervene when disaster is about to strike, and you need some serious help.
You can call on your angels to help you every day and with everything. No task is too small or too big for them –because angels are always delighted to help you!
This simple technique is a great way to start your day on a positive note and bask in the love and protection of your angels.
This technique can be done as soon as you wake up or leave the house. All you need to do is:
- Find a quiet place in your home
- You can sit, stand, or lie in your bed; all of these are fine as long as you feel comfortable.
- Breathe deeply and close your eyes.
- As you inhale, imagine your angels surrounding you in a circle and that you are taking in their love as you breathe in.
- As you exhale, imagine that your guardian angels are releasing your stress, fears, and other negative emotions.
- Now, acknowledge the presence of the angels by calling out the following.
- Say this out loud, "Archangel Michael, the great protector and leader among angels. I ask you to surround me with a circle of pure white light from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Fill this circle with protection, love, and healing. Keep my circle free from negative energies and let it protect me from all kinds of danger. May all my angels be with me in everything I do today and in all the days to come. I thank you, and I love you all."
- Open your eyes
- Stretch your muscles and go about your day with the love and protection of your angels.
- If you want, you can substitute the name of any Archangel from the list above, depending on the protection you seek.