Asking a higher power for help, such as help from your guardian angels, is a sure way to receive guidance when life throws you a curve ball.
Your guardian angels have been assigned to help you move through life with ease and grace, so knowing how to ask for their help is essential.
However, as heavenly children, you and I have been given the gift of free will – the ability to choose how we wish to think, act and react in life. Except in emergency situations, this means that your guardian angels can not intervene in your life circumstance unless you ask them to.
Not sure how to do this?
Here are seven ways to ask your guardian angels for help right now
It's important to remember that asking for help is the key to receiving it, no matter who you seek assistance from. Whether you're reaching out to God, Jesus, other ascended masters, the Holy Spirit, the archangels, or your guardian angels, there are countless ways to request aid. You never know who might be listening and ready to offer their guidance and support.
1. Verbally speak your request out loud. Act as if you are talking to a friend. It doesn’t matter what words you use or how you pose your request. None of that matters. God and the angels look at the intentions of your heart. What counts is your sincerity.
2. Think the thought. Heaven hears your innermost thoughts. There may be times when you need to ask for help, and you cannot ask aloud. In that case, think about the thought. God and the angels will hear you and respond as if you had requested their help out loud.
3. Ask for a sign or symbol. Signs and symbols come in various forms and are a very comforting assurance that heaven hears you. When asking for heavenly guidance, signs and symbols come in many forms. After you ask, pay immediate attention to billboards and other signs, songs on the radio, something some say to you, or something you hear on television.
4. Write a letter.Image by Pexels from Pixabay
Writing a letter to Heaven can be a transformative and empowering experience. It provides a safe space to express your deepest fears and anxieties without worrying about details such as grammar or spelling. Pour your heart out and be as thorough as possible in your request. Remember, communicating your needs and desires to the universe is the most important thing.
5. Request a dream visitation from your guardian angels. Your guardian angels can communicate with you in your sleep and provide you with the guidance you seek. Pray for connection with your angels before falling asleep, and invite them into your dreams. It’s also helpful to write down your dream visitation request on a piece of paper or in a journal and place it on your nightstand. Ask for signs in your dreams, and ask that your angels reveal their presence to you. Be open to what your spiritual team reveals to you – more often than not, you will receive their guidance in surprising ways!
6. Ask for a boost of courage and spiritual confidence.
If you're feeling uncertain about your abilities, writing a letter to Heaven can be a powerful way to seek guidance from above. Whether you believe in angels or not, asking for a boost in courage and spiritual confidence can be incredibly transformative. Try mentally or verbally expressing your request for support before you go to bed and wake up feeling refreshed and renewed, with a newfound sense of faith that your spiritual team is always looking out for you.
7. Look for evidence of your guardian angels’ presence. Stop. Take a deep breath, and notice the deep underlying peace trying to break through the mental and emotional chaos. You are surrounded by your spiritual team right now. Your guardian angels love you and are with you at this very moment. Close your eyes briefly, breathe deeply, and feel their presence.
If you still can’t sense them, stay with it for a few minutes, and if it helps, repeat the following mantra . . . “Peace, be still!”
Reference: Dar Payment on darpayment