The spiritual world in which we are all connected to is vast, and we have much to learn about it. Although there hasn’t been many studies performed on the subject, we do know that empathetic abilities can be tracked all the way back to the Egyptians.
They are amazing friends and family members and are wonderful people to confide in. Although they are wonderfully talented at giving others advice, their healing abilities go beyond consoling others.
Empath’s are powerful healers.
They do not even recognize they do it either. They naturally have the urge to help others. If you are an Empath, like me, you will notice that your urge to help often results in an unpleasant situation. People also often take advantage of an Empath’s kindness.
If you experience any of these signs, then you are an empathetic healer!
Learn to control your healing abilities and keep them in balance. Never forget to take care of yourself first. It can be really easy to help others and forget about yourself.
- People say how calming it is to be around you.
- People who are physically close to you rarely get sick
- You are always contemplating of how to improve other people’s lives.
- You could be diagnosed with anxiety, panic or mood disorders.
- You are very much empathic
- You family has a history of healers.
- When you are in public places you feel butterflies in your stomach.
- Animals are happy to see you.You have a very deep connection with animals
- Most Strangers tell you their life story.
- Even though you had no training for it. You are great at massages!
- You usually have neck and shoulder pains.
- You love being outdoor, staying indoor make you anxious.
- You are attracted to crystals and their Meta physics properties.
- You are interested in spiritual sciences like energy healing, shamanism, acupuncture, and others.
- Because you have high level of awareness, you are sensitive when it comes to certain foods and drinks.
- Sometimes you get random chills, warmth radiating from your core, or your palms tingle.
Article source evome
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org