You may not believe how the length of your pinky finger can describe your personality and what type of person you are. But it can!
According to renowned palmists everywhere, the length of your pinky can actually show you the type of person you are and the personality traits you have.
There are three main types of people, Type A, Type B, and Type C. Take a close look at your pinky, choose the type you are, and read on to find out more about your personality based on the length of your little finger!
Pinky shape A
– You have an incredible heart and are always ready to help those in need.
– You hate lies, dishonesty, and insincerity because it goes against everything you believe.
– You keep your feelings well and do not open strangers so easily.
– You are sometimes stronger and more open-minded than you really are. However, when you approach someone and trust them, you become much more open and expressive.
– Your eyes are very expressive and you wear your heart on the sleeve.
– You do not like stupid people and sometimes you can be strange and arrogant.
– You are a very hard worker and will always finish every task put upon you, even the ones that are boring and unfulfilling.
Pinky shape B
– You remain calm and collected in the midst of chaos and disorder.
– You do not easily approach new people. You are a little shy and reserved at first.
– Your soul is very subtle, although you don’t always show this.
– You are a devoted and faithful partner in your romantic relationships. You always give your loved one 100% of your love and devotion and think about them constantly.
– When you focus on something, you are always busy keeping it to the end.
– You are well-known for your ability to keep secrets. You’ll even be foolish if you know the truth to protect someone else’s feelings.
– You are very afraid of being hurt. You can pretend that you do not need anyone, but you still dream of finding your soulmate.
Pinky shape C
– You never hold grudges against those who have wronged you.
– You are often described as an easy-going person and get along well with everyone.
– You remain respectful of the opinions of others, even if you do not agree with them.
– You do not like any surprises. You feel very uncomfortable when you do not know what will happen.
– You try to keep your worries and problems as close to you as possible. This can disrupt your partner’s relationship because they often do not know what’s bothering you.
– You are a straight-shooter and like to tell it like it is. You don’t sugar-coat your words and prefer the company of those who do the same. You want to be around those you consider honest and authentic.
– You want to be with those who think you are honest and genuine.
– You have an ego that can be dominant and you can get angry quickly when you argue. However, you are also the first one to apologize after the discussion is over.
Now you know everything about your pinky finger!
Article source: originally written by Jasmine and published on wakeupyourmind.net
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. We own no copyright to the pictures show in this post. They were taken from the original article. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org