The Art of Now, How To Practice The Art Of Living In The Present Moment
What is the present moment? What it really means to be in the present moment?
Rather than letting the experience of the present moment nourish us with all its power, we filter it through judgment, allowing to pass only what is in accordance to our inner “encoder.”
The mind works according to its repetitive, habitual patterns.
What enters our field of experience, rather than merely being observed, is instantly judged and then on the basis of our judgment, classified and catalogued into mental categories.
This is how the experiences of the past, crystallized into judgment and prejudice, prevent the experience of the present moment from being illuminated by the light of consciousness.
We use our past as a shield to protect ourselves against the power of the present.
Rather than being open to welcoming the present without judgment, we protect ourselves against its power of change through our likes and our dislikes, our certainties and convictions.
“Friendly” rather than “unfriendly”, “sincere” rather than “untrustworthy”, “happy” rather than “melancholy”, “conservative” rather than “revolutionary”. We continuously categorize everyone around us.
If, for example, someone behaves toward us with either kindness or animosity, we instantly label them as either “good” or “bad”, “nice” or “nasty”. However, the act of labeling others hides the truth of reality and denies the Presence.
When we label someone, we forget that we are responsible for their behavior towards us. They are our mirrors and simply reflect onto us something that comes from ourselves. In the same way, through our behavior, we reflect onto them a specific aspect that their energy field emanates at a particular moment. When we live in the present, we recognize that everyone is a part of ourselves as we are a part of them.
The concepts of “You” and “Me” cannot survive when they dissolve into the intensity of the present moment.
Conscious observation of the present moment: this is the meaning of Presence.
The Presence is the ability to see ourselves reflected in the mirror of the present. The ability to pass through any experience and see it simply for what it is, without judgment.
The ability to live life without labeling everything and everyone. The ability to feel love flowing freely and unhindered within ourselves.
Like a river irrigates the parched lands, restoring life after a drought, so does the Presence: it makes everything around it blossom.
The more our minds become still, the more we live in the present moment. To live in the present means to return to our innocence where the simplicity of the Presence instantly cancels out the complications of the mind and all its vicious circles.
From our book We Are Human Angels, We Inspire Change: A Complete Course for Angelic Humans
THIS BOOK HELPS YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR HEALING JOURNEY AND BECOME AN ANGELIC HUMAN
It Teaches You How To:
- overcome the real matrix of ego.
- heal from the pain of the past imprinted in your emotional body.
- be truly happy and make other people happy too.
- consciously create your own reality and become love in action.
- tune in with the universal flow of love, joy, and abundance.
- build a healthy, joyful romantic relationship and achieve the sacred union.
- manage your intense sensitivity and make the best use of it in helping others.
- help others while respecting the Sacred Law of Free Will
- fulfill your highest potential as a Human Angel and to find your own mission here on earth.
THE WORLD OF EGO HAS BEGUN TO COLLAPSE. THE TIME HAS COME TO:
- open your heart and unfold your wings.
- miraculously transform your life through the awareness of the Oneness.
- turn your consciousness into action.
- reunite in a collective action of conscious and awakened beings with a common vision of a new world.
We Are Human Angels, We Inspire Change: A Complete Course for Angelic Humans
This book is a fully equipped wisdom package that gives you all the tools to change your life forever and to make the world a better place.